P/T Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Start: ASAP // Location: Central London
Carousel & Co. is a fast-growing retail consultancy dedicated to working with emerging and established fashion, lifestyle, and homeware brands on their complete retail and wholesale strategy. Since 2016, we've helped some of the most exciting UK brands achieve substantial growth - all at a fraction of the cost of other agencies.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join Carousel & Co. as a freelance contractor for 2 - 3 days per week, with the potential to become full time in the future.
A unique opportunity to make a real impact in a small business while directly learning the ins and outs of the retail industry from our experienced founder. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will need be a Swiss Army Knife of business and marketing knowledge, a born leader, with a passion for retail. This position will support the founder with a variety of both creative and administrative needs including account management, sales, brand research, content creation, basic reporting, and analytical analysis.
- Assist the founder in developing appropriate sales and business development strategies
- Produce monthly sales reports and suggested action plan for accounts
- Assist in sales management for key clients
- Content creation and management for our online presence through all channels (product, email, social, Blog etc)
- Researching various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site / social media, and executing this content
- PR outreach on behalf of founder
- Above all, we need for someone with initiative and imagination to come up with ideas and the know-how and drive to be able to execute them
Your skills and experience:
- Organised & systematic
- Great communication skills
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Marketing, partnership or business development experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and love of social media
- Great writing skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A passion for meeting and communicating with new people
- Ability to use Word and Excel for reporting and maintaining data
Bonus points for...
- Design skills - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Squarespace
- Retail experience in a buying office or showroom
Perks of the role:
- The opportunity to learn about the retail and wholesale industry in depth – our founder has worked as a buyer, planner, and sales manager for leading retail icons such as Gucci, Bloomingdale’s, and Michael Kors
- The chance to make your mark on a growing start – up
- Limitless opportunities for growth and ownership in this role
- Flexible hours and opportunies to work from home
If you have relevant experience and are passionate about retail, we would love to hear from you. Please e-mail your CV and a short cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.